The Journeys Collection
AMANKORA | The first resort in Bhutan and with five lodges across its central and western valleys, Amankora has been a part of this legendary Buddhist Kingdom for almost 20 years. Dedicated to providing an unparalleled experience of this pristine, year-round destination – one of the happiest places in the world – Amankora’s five lodges are each a sanctuary designed to complement its uniquely beautiful setting.
- 7 nights' accommodation at Amankora's lodges
- International air-ticket (Bangkok / Singapore – Paro, Bhutan) and domestic air-ticket by Bhutan Airlines or Druk Air
- International air-ticket (HCMC / Hanoi / Phnom Penh - Bangkok / Singapore) by National Air carriers
- All meals and picnics enrouteto Amankora lodges
- House Beverages including selection of wines and spirits
- All special sustainable travel and community experiences
- Activities, hikes and visits as stated in the programme
- Private English-speaking guide, driver, and vehicle for the entire journey
- Roundtrip airport transfers, laundry, wifi, Monument passes, long road permits and Bhutan visa fee
- Travel validity: 01 Nov 2023 - 31 Mar 2024
Soul and Spirit
Bhutan is a land of temples and monasteries, deeply touched by Buddhist thought. Amankora gives guests opportunities to tap into Bhutan’s soulful character, through immersive cultural experiences and personal encounters at dzongs, monasteries and other sacred sites.
Discover the natural beauty of the Himalayas with hikes, cycling and eye-opening experiences in Bhutan’s magnificent mountain landscape. Each of Amankora’s five lodges promises unique wildlife encounters and breathtaking mountain vistas, as well as a variety of exhilarating adventures such as white-water rafting and Bhutan's national sport, archery.